Business Promotion and Marketing: People do business with people they know. That's why our marketing opportunities make it possible for our members to improve visibility, build a network of customers and suppliers, and grow their business. Reinforce your message to the membership through a variety of Chamber marketing opportunities.
- Visitors/Newcomers Information: Thousands of residents, visitors and newcomers contact the Homewood Chamber each year via personal visit, phone call, mail and e-mail. Non members are missing out on thousands of valuable business contacts.
- Membership Directory: Puts basic information about your company in front of countless potential customers via the chamber website and an annual listing in the Guide to Homewood.
- Mailing Lists: Mailing lists of Chamber members are available via email at no charge and can be sent in an excel format.
- Office Depot Special Purchase Program ...As a member business you can take advantage of special discounts off already low prices for your business purchases. Members can click here to take advantage of this offer.
- Who's Who/Who's New: Each month the chamber recognizes new members in our e-mail and at the monthly membership luncheon. As a member, you will immediately get your name in front of the business community.
Business to Business Visibility and Connections: As a member, your company will reap the benefits of the chamber's connections. On a monthly basis, professionals can get or stay connected to people and information through our many workshops, seminars, social gatherings and receptions.
- Business After Hours: are designed to create evening networking opportunities to benefit the individual and professional growth of chamber members. Each event is hosted at a new location.
- Monthly Membership Luncheons: are held on the third Tuesday of each month. We invite keynote speakers to join us for lunch to discuss current business trends and to keep us informed on what matters in our community. Luncheons are held at The Club 11:30 am to 1:00 pm unless specified.
- Coffee and Contacts: are informal gatherings. These networking breakfasts are the perfect beginnings to expanding your professional network. Location varies by sponsoring member.
Homewood Shop Local Instagift: Sign up to accept the Homewood Shop Local Instagift, which was designed to drive potential customers to your business. Shop Local. Contact the Chamber office at 871-5631 for more information.
Membership Decal: Our decal says it all: "I've made an investment in my business and this community." A new decal is mailed annually to members.
Website: Through our web site you can stay informed of the chamber's priorities, events and much more. All chamber member firms are listed at no charge in the on-line Business Directory. These listings are accessible worldwide. Gain access to a multitude of member information through the Chamber's site. Each business listing links directly to your existing web site and email.
The Guide To Homewood: Published annually, the Guide To Homewood s distributed to hotels, hospitals, businesses, Greater Birmingham Convention Bureau and residents.
Keep Informed: The chamber sends out weekly emails to our members to keep them informed on chamber, city and community events.
Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings: The chamber will assist with your ribbon cutting or grand opening during the first year of operation and post the photo in an upcoming issue of The Homewood Times.
Sponsorships: Sponsorships are available for many of the chamber's meetings and networking events. Packages usually include promotional materials with company logos, plus recognition in our quarterly newspaper, on line, news releases and more.
Community Enrichment: Because you do business in Homewood, your success is tied to the success of the community. Your investment provides continued improvement of the quality of life for Homewood.
Annual Events: For events so great they can only happen once a year. These events include our Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon, State of the City Address, Excellence in Education, Holiday Open House & Taste of Homewood, Chamber Golf Tournament, Sidewalk Sale, and many more.
Engagement: The Homewood Chamber is a member-based, volunteer-driven organization and we encourage - and, in fact, rely on - members to be involved by voicing their opinions and serving as volunteer leaders. Through our committees, members are at the heart of creating workable solutions by moving ideas, projects, individuals and organizations forward towards common solutions.